[DeTomaso] [EXTERNAL] Re: NPC NPC but Pantera adjacent

Himes, Terry (US 397C) terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Jul 23 13:09:37 EDT 2020

HaHa.   I like it.

Terry W. Himes
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Deep Space Exploration – Mission Operations

Dawn Spacecraft Team
Europa Lander Science Support Team
TGO Sequence Lead
MEX Sequence Lead
Odyssey Sequence Team
Spitzer Space Telescope Data Team

Phone: (818) 393-6261
Cell:     (818) 653-8213
thimes at jpl.nasa.gov

On 7/23/20, 6:05 AM, "Will Kooiman" <will.kooiman at gmail.com> wrote:

    Hi Terry,

    I don't mean to make light of the difficulty of this, but I'd have to say I'd make more than a few holes in one if I could perform 6 Trajectory Correction Maneuvers per hole.

    We don't get all fancy with terminology, though.  We call it a foot wedge.

    Will.