[DeTomaso] Rear wheel offset

L GRAY tipo874a at msn.com
Tue Jul 21 17:24:54 EDT 2020

     Spot on Bill ! !

Leslie A. Gray

On Jul 21, 2020, at 2:06 PM, billmoore6480 <billmoore6480 at gmail.com> wrote:

I.J.A.F.C.

Cheers

Bill Moore
Calgary
403.860.4300

-------- Original message --------
From: marshallgsmith <marshallgsmith at sbcglobal.net>
Date: 2020-07-21 2:31 PM (GMT-07:00)
To: Mike Drew <MikeLDrew at aol.com>, L GRAY <tipo874a at msn.com>
Cc: "DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com" <detomaso at server.detomasolist.com>, knottsj at galstar.com
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Rear wheel offset

Gentleman, I actually think it's a group six wanna be.Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Mike Drew via DeTomaso <detomaso at server.detomasolist.com> Date: 7/21/20  12:31 PM  (GMT-08:00) To: L GRAY <tipo874a at msn.com> Cc: "DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com" <detomaso at server.detomasolist.com>, knottsj at galstar.com Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Rear wheel offset Les,Actually it's a GT5 clone, not Group 5. :) :) :)MikeSent from my iPhone> On Jul 21, 2020, at 11:59, L GRAY <tipo874a at msn.com> wrote:> >    This car is a Group 5 clone, not Group IV> > Leslie A. Gray> >> On Jul 21, 2020, at 10:43 AM, Jack DeRyke via DeTomaso <detomaso at server.detomasolist.com> wrote:>> >>    Nice Gr-4 clone. IMHO it only needs a little wider front tires on the>>  same wheels to reduce understeer. Someone will get a fun driver>>  assuming no hidden damage.>>  My 2A-c-- JDeryke>>  -----Original Message----->>  From: Jerry Knotts <knottsj at galstar.com>>>  To: DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com>>  Sent: Tue, Jul 21, 2020 9:25 am>>  Subject: [DeTomaso] Rear wheel offset>>  BAT>>  [1]https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1971-detomaso-pantera-17/>>  Sure wish I knew the offset of these rear wheels.>>  Very personalized car.  Some I like some not so much.>>  Overall pretty nice.>>  YMMV,>>  jerry knotts>>  _______________________________________________>>  Detomaso Email List is not managed by POCA>>  Posted emails must not exceed 1.5 Megabytes>>  DeTomaso mailing list>>  [2]DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com>>  [3]http://server.detomasolist.com/mailman/listinfo/detomaso>>  To manage your subscription (change email address, unsubscribe, etc.)>>  use the links above.>>  Members who post to this list grant license to the list to forward any>>  message posted here to all past, current, or future members of the>>  list. They also grant the list owner permission to maintain an archive>>  or approve the archiving of list messages.>> >> References>> >>  1. https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1971-detomaso-pantera-17/>>  2. mailto:DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com>>  3. http://server.detomasolist.com/mailman/listinfo/detomaso>> _______________________________________________>> >> >> Detomaso Email List is not managed by POCA>> Posted emails must not exceed 1.5 Megabytes>> DeTomaso mailing list>> DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com>> http://server.detomasolist.com/mailman/listinfo/detomaso>> >> To manage your subscription (change email address, unsubscribe, etc.) use the links above.>> >> Members who post to this list grant license to the list to forward any message posted here to all past, current, or future members of the list. They also grant the list owner permission to maintain an archive or approve the archiving of list messages.> _______________________________________________> > > Detomaso Email List is not managed by POCA> Posted emails must not exceed 1.5 Megabytes> DeTomaso mailing list> DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com> http://server.detomasolist.com/mailman/listinfo/detomaso> > To manage your subscription (change email address, unsubscribe, etc.) use the links above.> > Members who post to this list grant license to the list to forward any message posted here to all past, current, or future members of the list. They also grant the list owner permission to maintain an archive or approve the archiving of list messages._______________________________________________Detomaso Email List is not managed by POCAPosted emails must not exceed 1.5 MegabytesDeTomaso mailing listDeTomaso at server.detomasolist.comhttp://server.detomasolist.com/mailman/listinfo/detomasoTo manage your subscription (change email address, unsubscribe, etc.) use the links above.Members who post to this list grant license to the list to forward any message posted here to all past, current, or future members of the list. They also grant the list owner permission to maintain an archive or approve the archiving of list messages.

   To: L GRAY <tipo874a at msn.com> Cc: "DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com"