[DeTomaso] Rear wheel offset

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Tue Jul 21 16:59:30 EDT 2020

No, no....  It's a GTSx 5.5

Asa  Jay
<Tongue firmly in cheek>

⁣Asa Jay Laughton, W7TSC, MSgt, USAFR, retired
Sent using Jedi Mind Tricks​

On Jul 21, 2020, 13:31, at 13:31, marshallgsmith <marshallgsmith at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> [...]
><detomaso at server.detomasolist.com> Date: 7/21/20  12:31 PM  (GMT-08:00)
>To: L GRAY <tipo874a at msn.com> Cc: "DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com"
><detomaso at server.detomasolist.com>, knottsj at galstar.com Subject: Re:
>[DeTomaso] Rear wheel offset Les,Actually it's a GT5 clone, not Group
>5. :) :) :)MikeSent from my iPhone> On Jul 21, 2020, at 11:59, L GRAY
><tipo874a at msn.com> wrote:> >    This car is a Group 5 clone, not Group
>IV> > Leslie A. Gray> >> On Jul 21, 2020, at 10:43 AM, Jack DeRyke via
>DeTomaso <detomaso at server.detomasolist.com> wrote:>> >>    Nice Gr-4
>clone. IMHO it only needs a little wider front tires on the>>  same
>wheels to reduce understeer. Someone will get a fun driver>>  assuming
>no hidden damage.>>  My 2A-c-- JDeryke>>  -----Original Message----->>
>From: Jerry Knotts <knottsj at galstar.com>>>  To:
>DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com>>  Sent: Tue, Jul 21, 2020 9:25 am>>
>Subject: [DeTomaso] Rear wheel offset>>  BAT>>
>[1]https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1971-detomaso-pantera-17/>>  Sure
>wish I knew the offset of these rear wheels.>>  Very personalized car.
>Some I like some not so much.>>  Overall pretty nice.>>  YMMV,>>  jerry
>knotts>>  _______________________________________________>>  Detomaso
>Email List is not managed by POCA>>  Posted emails must not exceed 1.5
>Megabytes>>  DeTomaso mailing list>>
>[2]DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com>>
>manage your subscription (change email address, unsubscribe, etc.)>>
>use the links above.>>  Members who post to this list grant license to
>the list to forward any>>  message posted here to all past, current, or
>future members of the>>  list. They also grant the list owner
>permission to maintain an archive>>  or approve the archiving of list
>messages.>> >> References>> >>  1.
>https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1971-detomaso-pantera-17/>>  2.
>mailto:DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com>>  3.
>maintain an archive or approve the archiving of list messages.>
>maintain an archive or approve the archiving of list
>messages._______________________________________________Detomaso Email
>List is not managed by POCAPosted emails must not exceed 1.5
>MegabytesDeTomaso mailing
>listDeTomaso at server.detomasolist.comhttp://server.detomasolist.com/mailman/listinfo/detomasoTo
>manage your subscription (change email address, unsubscribe, etc.) use
>the links above.Members who post to this list grant license to the list
>to forward any message posted here to all past, current, or future
>members of the list. They also grant the list owner permission to
>maintain an archive or approve the archiving of list messages.

>To manage your subscription (change email address, unsubscribe, etc.)
>use the links above.

>message posted here to all past, current, or future members of the
>list. They also grant the list owner permission to maintain an archive
>or approve the archiving of list messages.
-------------- next part --------------
   No, no....A  It's a GTSx 5.5

   AsaA  Jay

   <Tongue firmly in cheek>

   Asa Jay Laughton, W7TSC, MSgt, USAFR, retired

   Sent using Jedi Mind Tricks

   On Jul 21, 2020, at 13:31, marshallgsmith
   <[1]marshallgsmith at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

Gentleman, I actually think it's a group six wanna be.Sent from my Verizon, Sams
ung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Mike Drew via DeTomaso <detomaso at server.
detomasolist.com> Date: 7/21/20  12:31 PM  (GMT-08:00) To: L GRAY <tipo874a at msn.
com> Cc: "DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com" <detomaso at server.detomasolist.com>,
knottsj at galstar.com Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Rear wheel offset Les,Actually it's
a GT5 clone, not Group 5. :) :) :)MikeSent from my iPhone> On Jul 21, 2020, at 1
1:59, L GRAY <tipo874a at msn.com> wrote:> >    This car is a Group 5 clone, not Gr
oup IV> > Leslie A. Gray> >> On Jul 21, 2020, at 10:43 AM, Jack DeRyke via DeTom
aso <detomaso at server.detomasolist.com> wrote:>> >> i>>?   Nice Gr-4 clone. IMHO
bject: [DeTomaso] Rear wheel offset>>  BAT>>  [1][2]https://bringatrailer.com/li
sting/1971-detomaso-pantera-17/>>  Sure wish I knew the offset of these rear whe
els.>>  Very personalized car.  Some I like some not so much.>>  Overall pretty
nice.>>  YMMV,>>  jerry knotts>>
t messages.>