[DeTomaso] Transaxle - Lost reverse gear

L GRAY tipo874a at msn.com
Thu Jul 16 10:49:26 EDT 2020

       John,
   I think it is just the perspective of the photo shoot that gives the allusion of a larger shaft.
       I photographed two  “ -0 “ input shafts side by side, with my iPhone, and to this day the shafts seem to be different diameters and length in the pic. I actually measured them to be sure that they were the same !?!

Leslie A. Gray