[DeTomaso] NPC: Bronco

Corey Price coreyjprice at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 11:31:13 EDT 2020

Sorry Jeep fans, but the JK's are really not what I would want for a daily
driver. I've driven many of them. I work with a bunch of people with
heavily modified examples, and they're really terrible on the street. The
JL I hear is much better. The new Bronco can give you most of the great
off-road goodies without having to buy the Rubicon package. Ford has really
done their homework. Now hopefully they can pull it off without some
horrible flaw.

I love old first-gen Broncos but I'm not paying a premium for one, and I'd
rather have creature comforts of a new one than be wrenching on an old one.
I have a Pantera project to finish.

Corey

PS: If all goes well, the Pantera engine should start today!

-------------- next part --------------
[...]

   doesn't drive the Pantera.... d-
   Julian

   Okay, that might be a bit much.A  But Gateway Bronco in St. Louis can
   probably scratch that itch:
   [7]https://www.gatewaybronco.com/
   BTW the owner of Gateway Bronco is looking to buy a Pantera.....
   Mike
   Sent from my iPad
   > On Jul 14, 2020, at 10:56, Corey Price <[8]coreyjprice at gmail.com>
   wrote:

   > i>>?I'm sure you've seen the new Bronco. I'm tempted to get a base
   model with the Sasquatch package. Wow. Finally a real Jeep competitor.
   And that 7-speed manual! Unfortunately many hard-core Jeep Wrangler
   solid front axle fans will not be sold.

   > Corey

   use the links above.