[DeTomaso] List is very quiet

Jeff Detrich jjdetrich at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 10:36:32 EDT 2020

[image: DSC_0010.JPG]

On Mon, Jul 13, 2020 at 9:34 AM Jeff Detrich <jjdetrich at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm jealous.Nothing is more exhilarating than a Pantera road trip.Good for
> you Will!
>
> Jeff
> 6559
>
> On Mon, Jul 13, 2020 at 7:09 AM Charles Engles <cengles at cox.net> wrote:
>
>> Dear Will,
>>
>>              Well said and well done.
>>
>>                                   Warmest regards,  Chuck Engles

-------------- next part --------------
    DSC_0010.JPG

   On Mon, Jul 13, 2020 at 9:34 AM Jeff Detrich <[1]jjdetrich at gmail.com>
   wrote:

   I'm jealous.Nothing is more exhilarating than a Pantera road trip.Good
   for you Will!
   Jeff
   6559

   On Mon, Jul 13, 2020 at 7:09 AM Charles Engles <[2]cengles at cox.net>
   wrote:

     Dear Will,
     A  A  A  A  A  A  A Well said and well done.A
     A  A  A  A  A  A  A  A  A  A  A  A  A  A  A  A  A  Warmest
     regards,A  Chuck Engles