[DeTomaso] HELP- tach bezel removal??

John Taphorn johnftaphorn at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 08:29:12 EDT 2020

I put a clamp on the bezel adjacent to the tab and that allows you to pry
it up w/o distorting the outer ring.

JT

-------------- next part --------------
   I put a clamp on the bezel adjacent to the tab and that allows you to
   pry it up w/o distorting the outer ring.
   JT

   On Sun, Jul 5, 2020 at 8:25 PM Joseph F Byrd, Jr
     Here is a vid showing some specials tools that wouldn't hard to
     make.
     [2]https://youtu.be/8OAVZ1POuG8
     Joe
     Having failed to find chromed replacement bezels for the tach and
     speedoA  I
     want to remove the bezels and have them chromed.
     etc.) use the links above.