[DeTomaso] Broke down in Klamath Falls, OR

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sat Jul 4 22:16:38 EDT 2020

Hi all,
We ended up renting a car and driving to Medford for parts.  Two possible pulley sizes, 93mm and 135mm.  Old pulley totally destroyed and I couldn't find a reference for right size, so I bought both, but had to drive to Medford to get them.  Got back with new pulleys and new belt.  20 minutes to replace.

We're staying an extra night in Klamath Falls then heading to Modesto in the morning.

It all worked out okay, just a little extra time and money.
All good, happy campers now.  :)

Asa  Jay

⁣Asa Jay Laughton, W7TSC, MSgt, USAFR, retired
Sent using Jedi Mind Tricks​

On Jul 3, 2020, 19:28, at 19:28, Asa Jay Laughton via DeTomaso <detomaso at server.detomasolist.com> wrote:
>Hi all,
>My 1994 F250 turbodiesel is broke down in Klamath Falls, OR.
>Technically, I'm waiting on a tow to my hotel.
>
>I lost an idler pulley which threw the serpentine belt.
>
>Napa is hopefully open tomorrow (Google says it is) and hopefully they
>have the part I need.
>
>Is there anyone in Klamath Falls that can lend a hand?  If not, no
>worries, we'll get through it.
>
>Thank you,
>Asa Jay
>

>⁣Asa Jay Laughton, W7TSC, MSgt, USAFR, retired
>Sent using Jedi Mind Tricks​

>To manage your subscription (change email address, unsubscribe, etc.)
>use the links above.

>message posted here to all past, current, or future members of the
>list. They also grant the list owner permission to maintain an archive
>or approve the archiving of list messages.
-------------- next part --------------
   Hi all,

   We ended up renting a car and driving to Medford for parts.A  Two
   possible pulley sizes, 93mm and 135mm.A  Old pulley totally destroyed
   and I couldn't find a reference for right size, so I bought both, but
   had to drive to Medford to get them.A  Got back with new pulleys and
   new belt.A  20 minutes to replace.

   We're staying an extra night in Klamath Falls then heading to Modesto
   in the morning.

   It all worked out okay, just a little extra time and money.

   All good, happy campers now.A  :)

   AsaA  Jay

   Asa Jay Laughton, W7TSC, MSgt, USAFR, retired

   Sent using Jedi Mind Tricks

   On Jul 3, 2020, at 19:28, Asa Jay Laughton via DeTomaso

Hi all,
My 1994 F250 turbodiesel is broke down in Klamath Falls, OR.  Technically, I'm w
aiting on a tow to my hotel.
I lost an idler pulley which threw the serpentine belt.
Napa is hopefully open tomorrow (Google says it is) and hopefully they have the
part I need.
Is there anyone in Klamath Falls that can lend a hand?  If not, no worries, we'l
l get through it.
Thank you,
Asa Jay
a-L-Asa Jay Laughton, W7TSC, MSgt, USAFR, retired
Sent using Jedi Mind Tricksa
nks above.
Members who post to this list grant license to the list to forward any message p