[DeTomaso] Broke down in Klamath Falls, OR

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Fri Jul 3 22:28:08 EDT 2020

Hi all,
My 1994 F250 turbodiesel is broke down in Klamath Falls, OR.  Technically, I'm waiting on a tow to my hotel.

I lost an idler pulley which threw the serpentine belt.

Napa is hopefully open tomorrow (Google says it is) and hopefully they have the part I need.

Is there anyone in Klamath Falls that can lend a hand?  If not, no worries, we'll get through it.

Thank you,
Asa Jay

⁣Asa Jay Laughton, W7TSC, MSgt, USAFR, retired
Sent using Jedi Mind Tricks​