[DeTomaso] A pretty sweet ride in Ft. Meyers

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 08:40:36 EDT 2020

Agree, with the additional comment that most people in South Florida live outside the hurricane flood zone.

I'm 8 miles from the beach.  The official flood surge area is about half that distance.

Most classic cars in South Florida live in their garage, and while it is humid, cars don't seem to rust.  There certainly isn't salt in the air, and the roads never need salt for ice.

Really nice original Pantera.

Btw, I'm on the other side of Florida from Ft. Myers.