[DeTomaso] Anyone ever made a Pantera coloring book for our grand kids?

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 31 17:43:20 EST 2020

Great idea, why not start a Facebook page and ask people to upload all their various drawings, I bet you'd soon have enough to put out a book!

Julian

Just thinking that it would be cool to have Pantera coloring books to give to grand kids, hand out at car shows.  Just need someone to do line drawings that can be colored in.  Help get kids pointed in the right direction?
I googled Muscle Car coloring Book, and there are a lot.

Ken