[DeTomaso] Dennis Fugnetti RIP...

Larry Stock larrys at panteraparts.com
Fri Jan 31 11:28:27 EST 2020

Best said, only coming from Scott

On 1/31/20, 7:40 AM, "DeTomaso on behalf of Scott Mead Photography" <detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf of scott at scottmeadphotography.com> wrote:

    Such sad news. I’ve know Dennis since I was a kid. I have vivid memories of Dennis, blasting past my grandfather and I, on a trek to Monterey in the ‘80s - twin turbos at full song. He was an amazing photographer, and one of my inspirations to shoot vehicles myself. His sense of lighting, scale and design is unparalleled. He could make an ugly duckling look like a prince, and a Countach the lust of every boy that could afford a poster. His rear-quarter shot of a Lamborghini Miura that was posted last year, captured the complete essence of the car in a single shot.

    Aside from being a fantastic shooter, he was true car guy and one of the nicest people I’ve ever met. RIP, Dennis. Keep those turbos spoiled at full song.

    Sent from my iPhone