[DeTomaso] Stripped Rear Swaybar Bracket Stud

Mike & Elizabeth Thomas mbefthomas2 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 21:14:46 EST 2020

When removing the rear sway bar from the back of 6328 I've found that one of
the frame studs at the back of the car is partially stripped.  What would my
options be here?  I may have my body guy cut and drill this one out and
install a new stud as I don't think there is enough metal there to rerthread
given the torque on those studs from the sway bar.

Thanks

Mike Thomas

Remember, no matter how much you push the envelope, it's still stationery!

Our email address has changed: Please use mbefthomas2 at gmail.com
<mailto:mbefthomas2 at gmail.com>  for all new messages, thanks!