[DeTomaso] Parts List & Sources for Pantera AC Installation

Mike & Elizabeth Thomas mbefthomas2 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 14:02:17 EST 2020

One of the major upgrades I plan to do to 6328 will be installation of AC -
she's never had it and my lovely passenger said she won't take another long
summer cruise without it.  OK then . . .

I know this is a hotly debated subject, but I've decided to go with a
front-mounted condenser.  That said, I will need the entire setup from A-Z
including all hose runs, mechanical parts, electrical switches (thinking of
going with John Haas Pantera Electronics AC controller) and other bits &
bobs.  During the restoration, I'll have the dash out so will be able to
make any needed changes/upgrades to any of the parts under the dash.

Can somebody help me start getting a list of all parts needed and where I
would source them?

Thanks very much!

Mike Thomas

Our email address has changed: Please use mbefthomas2 at gmail.com