[DeTomaso] Lug nuts specs and advise please!

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 27 18:11:03 EST 2020

These are the lug nuts Brent Steward and I ordered back in 2009...
http://www.ezaccessory.com/Acorn_Lug_Nuts_12mmx1_50_Thread_p/1207.htm

If I recall correctly, my originals measured 1.37" high, and these are 1.38". Other measurements looked to be the same. Close enough for me!

Cheers!
Garth #4033

   These are the lug nuts Brent Steward and I ordered back in 2009...
   [1]http://www.ezaccessory.com/Acorn_Lug_Nuts_12mmx1_50_Thread_p/1207.ht