[DeTomaso] Lug nuts specs and advise please!

Panteratime panteratime at aol.com
Mon Jan 27 08:33:28 EST 2020

Folks,Looking to replace what seems to be (3) different "styles" of lug nuts that are currently on my 1972  L Pantera.  Anyone have the specs and recommendations for purchase?  Amazon? (I'll take torque specs too please!)   Need full QTY 20.   Have stock wheels.  (rear upgraded to 10's)
Thank you in advance for any guidance!