[DeTomaso] NPC: Atruro v. Valentio - 1969 all over again

Mike & Elizabeth Thomas mbefthomas2 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 26 20:55:06 EST 2020

You may have seen this but it’s still a hoot.  Rewickered under a new email address, Commiecast has seen it’s last email from me.  You can find me now on mbefthomas2 at gmail.com <mailto:mbefthomas2 at gmail.com> .  Cheers all.

Mike Thomas

Pres., Panteras Northwest

It’s the original test drivers for Ferrari and Lamborghini in a ‘shoot out’ in a Ferrari Daytona and a Lamborghini Miura SV Jota.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTJIQ6VyPoM

Some great sounds too . . .