[DeTomaso] Fidanza Aluminum flywheels $185 on ebay

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Sun Jan 26 20:46:20 EST 2020

I have 3 Fidanza flywheels.

The quality has been excellent on all of them. The only issue being the
non-countersunk holes.

I may be misremembering this, but if I recall correctly, the last one I
bought had the holes countersunk correctly.

On 1/26/20, 8:42 PM, "DeTomaso on behalf of Mike Drew via DeTomaso"
<detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf of