[DeTomaso] Nefarious Pantera Owner Profiled in the WSJ 24 Jan 2020

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sat Jan 25 18:49:27 EST 2020

Chuck,

Yes indeed. Although he moved to Florida a few years ago, he frequently schedules his business meetings at The Mother Ship at Apple HQ in Silicon Valley to coincide with PCNC meetings as he is still an active member of our chapter, as well as Southeast Panteras. He wisely keeps one Pantera on each coast to facilitate such shenanigans. :)

Mike

Sent from my iPad