[DeTomaso] ECU Location for good EMI protection

Lance Nist panteraefi at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 15:05:34 EST 2020

Hi ALL, I locate my Pantera EFI (Panteraefi,com) ECU-882C OR IGN-8 behind
the passenger side bulkhead BETWEEN the STEEL firewall and the bulkhead.
The steel firewall acts like an EMI shield and allows the ECU  a good
ground to the ECU case. This location ALSO protects the ECU from engine
heat. The comms cable is now easier to attach to the Laptop. Ths comms
cable is ALSO protected from engine coil and SPW EMI which can cause data
packet loss.

Lance, call any time for tech support,  949-250-1797