[DeTomaso] location of ECU EFI

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Fri Jan 24 11:56:22 EST 2020

Ken,

Have you ever heard an MSD?

Charlie McCall had his MSD box behind the passenger seat.  It buzzes continually, very annoying. Eventually he relocated it to the front trunk, I think?

Most of us keep it in the engine compartment.

My 427 Cobra replica has it under the dash, but that car is so loud you would never be able to hear the ignition....

Off-topic, since it’s likely an EFI ECU is silent.

Mike

Sent from my iPad