[DeTomaso] location of ECU EFI

Steven Edwards1969Dart gsedwards at cox.net
Fri Jan 24 11:18:08 EST 2020

To all of you that have converted to EFI. I have a question.
I have a FAST 2.0 ECU and wondering where you locate it in our cars.
The Pantera that I am working on has all the electronics on the passenger side firewall. The Fast says that the ECU can not be less than 2’ from any devices, and have air flow.
Looking for suggestions. Thanks

Steven Edwards