[DeTomaso] Pantera #1652 owner?

Brent Stewart bjbstewart at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 24 11:04:24 EST 2020

.Saw this posted in the comment section of BaT today (https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1971-detomaso-pantera-43/)
.."I purchased a new 1971 Pantera yellow in Portland Oregon. The vin # is 01652. I tried to get on the Pantera owners website and have failed. Not interested in trying again. I sold it after 2 years but somehow kept delivery documents. If anyone could reach out to whoever owns this car now, it would be nice to extend these to the current owner."
.brent.