[DeTomaso] ZF input shaft seal

Mark Tumbarello ollerabmut at msn.com
Mon Jan 20 20:24:10 EST 2020

Hey guys and gals
What is the correct  orientation of the ZF input shaft seal face ? Towards the trans? I can kinda make that out on the schematic , I think.
The one just removed was seal face towards engine which leaked a little. And I installed it 10 years ago, but can't remember why I  chose that.

Why can't I  find my ZF manual

Thanks,
Mark

Sent via the Samsung GALAXY S® 5, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone