[DeTomaso] Fwd: Hammer Price Portfolio Report - Saturday, January 18, 2020

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 18 10:46:02 EST 2020

And people believe anything that B-J write on a descriptor; that's like saying it must be true because I read it on Facebook :)

But after all these years I am still learning, never seen a license plate lamp painted stock body color so now I'm questioning the whole original paint story! It's also a first to see a transition L model with the large rubber front bumper combined with the rear chrome bumperettes? The decklid struts are bone-stock modified and it is missing the center screen so in reality "it retains all it's original parts, well, minus a few".... kinda like Washington's axe story!

Julian