[DeTomaso] Fwd: Hammer Price Portfolio Report - Saturday, January 18, 2020

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sat Jan 18 01:53:48 EST 2020

Guys,

Word from Scottsdale. A bone-stock originalish L-model sold for $112k (including commission) with a hammer price of $102k, further supporting the theory that every penny spent modifying a Pantera might make it a better car, but certainly makes it a worse investment. Here it is:

https://www.barrett-jackson.com/Archive/Event/Item/1972-DE-TOMASO-PANTERA-237054

The Qvale Mangusta was a no-sale at $17.5k.  These ugly ducklings will never become swans. Reportedly they are fantastic to drive, but I wouldn’t be seen in one.

https://russoandsteele.com/vehicle-details/?show_vehicle=175236&current_index=2&total_results=348&tsauction_id=204&=&caryear=&caryearto=&search_text=&page=featured&showpage=29

Mike

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message: