[DeTomaso] Fwd: [SDP] The Calendar

Bobby Udell bobbykart at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 15:30:42 EST 2020

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Jennifer Udell <maryjennifer6464 at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Jan 14, 2020 at 7:42 AM
Subject: [SDP] The Calendar
To: San Diego Panteras <sdpanteras at googlegroups.com>

Hi peeps,
  Well, it’s been a fun  project...but all of the calendars are now Sold
Out!  Yeah!!!
If you have paid for a calendar and not yet received it, it will b e on its
way soon. If you desperately have to have a calendar , I could order more
at anytime, however, it would surely cost more. Just message me and I will
see what I can do.
Thanks for all your interest! If you would like to be featured in a
possible Calendar for 2021, send me some pics, with your name and
hometown!  Well see how it goes.
Til next time
Jennifer Udell

Sent from my iPad

--
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sdpanteras/37BC533C-6607-4F7D-85C4-E109FDA5D99B%40gmail.com
.
   A  Well, itas been a funA  project...but all of the calendars are now
   Sold Out!A  Yeah!!!
   If you have paid for a calendar and not yet received it, it will b e on
   its way soon. If you desperately have to have a calendar , I could
   order more at anytime, however, it would surely cost more. Just message
   me and I will see what I can do.
   Thanks for all your interest! If you would like to be featured in a
   possible Calendar for 2021, send me some pics, with your name and
   hometown!A  Well see how it goes.
   Til next time
   Jennifer Udell
   Sent from my iPad