[DeTomaso] Campagnolo Refinishing

steve at snclocks.com steve at snclocks.com
Mon Jan 13 13:30:31 EST 2020

After I had the rims under our car cleaned up (chemical strip) the first
step was getting them checked for cracks.  Found a non-destructive testing
service that confirmed they were fine. Then, into the powder-coater - who
coated them the last thing on Friday night, shut off their oven, and left
them in the industrial-sized oven as it cooled down over the weekend.
Powder-coated and annealed all in one go.

Stephen Nelson
360-210-7295
Please note - I do not send or receive texts, but I do try to hear the phone
when it rings, unless I am under a car or working in the wood shop.  Or at
the gym.  e-mail is the best way to make sure I will find your message!