[DeTomaso] Bracket snap and sound

DAVID D GOODWIN goodwinpantera at comcast.net
Sun Jan 12 19:23:22 EST 2020

With the new poly sway bar bushing I think you are supposed to use silicon grease on the sway bar where it contacts the poly bushing to prevent binding.

If there is a sound when the rear wheels rotate I would jack up the back end and use jack stands for safety sack. Remove the wheel and rotate the axcel with the transmission in neutral. Looking at the brake pads and watch the rotor.
Is it moving side to side and are the brake pads excessively worn? If the sound is not from brake pads it could be hub bearings are worn and that could mean big bucks.

Cheers, David Goodwin