[DeTomaso] WOW!! Relays per Hot Rod Magazine :-(

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 11 21:45:28 EST 2020

 I'd like to see more on identifying automotive terminals and the correct crimping tools.  I have run into a lot of metri-pack terminals, both sealed and unsealed, and it was a kind of a pain to ID each pin and find the right tool.  So far it looks like Sargent tools seems to make some decent crimping tools, but the information on their web site is less than stellar.
Ken