[DeTomaso] WOW!! Relays per Hot Rod Magazine :-(

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sat Jan 11 19:44:18 EST 2020

Let's start at the top...

"Building Relays" is NOT the same as "Connecting Relays" which it sounds
like the article was about, and apparently didn't do a good job of that
either.  Yes, a discussion of Normally Open (NO) versus Normally Closed
(NC) is -very- important.  I mean come on, a Luddite could look at NC
and think "Not Connected" or "No Connection."

Thanks for the warning Larry, I'll be sure to skip picking up that
magazine.  :)
Asa  Jay

Asa Jay Laughton - W7TSC, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
Spokane County ARES-RACES-ACS EC/RO
http://w7tsc.org
http://www.teampanteraracing.com

[1]http://w7tsc.org
[2]http://www.teampanteraracing.com

[...]

nks above.

Members who post to this list grant license to the list to forward any message p
osted here to all past, current, or future members of the list. They also grant
the list owner permission to maintain an archive or approve the archiving of lis
t messages.