[DeTomaso] Fwd: End of an era...

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Thu Jan 9 20:06:16 EST 2020

Guys,

See video link and contact info below. Original-owner Pantera for sale here. Looks like the color was changed to Grabber Blue, and it needs front bumperettes, but otherwise looks like a very nice car indeed.

Mike

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message:

-------------- next part --------------
   Guys,

   See video link and contact info below. Original-owner Pantera for sale
   here. Looks like the color was changed to Grabber Blue, and it needs
   front bumperettes, but otherwise looks like a very nice car indeed.

   Mike
   Sent from my iPad
   Begin forwarded message:

   The time has come for someone to adopt my car.
   It's never looked or run better.
   Gotta be one of the last true one-owner Panteras left.
   So, if you know someone... this is the one they've been holding out
   for.
   [1]https://youtu.be/T0sSk1aEvRc
   Yours for V8 Fords,
   Dan