[DeTomaso] Pantera up to BaT - Yellow 74 #6958

audionut motonut audionut at mediacombb.net
Fri Feb 28 14:18:49 EST 2020

What is this "campagnolo wheels wear (tire name)" crap that car writers are so fond of saying?

At least they are not saying "shod" anymore, as in "campagnolo wheels have been shod with blah-blah tires". That was really annoying.

Overly flowery descriptions that anthropomorphize a car or turn it into a horse-- apparently some writer did this long ago thinking it was very elegant and now everybody else has to do it.

Even worse is when car descriptions are written in the first person:

"I was born in Detroit in 1966 and then shipped to Los Angeles where my first Daddy picked me up for $4,997.06. I still have my window sticker!"

Ugh.....

Just had to get that off my chest.