[DeTomaso] Mangusta at auction (RMSothebys)

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 16:29:41 EST 2020

I am told there is a Mangusta coming to auction via RMSothebys.

The registry is not able to capture photos from Sothebys website, so

if there is >anyone< that does not already have Registry 'shared' access.

Capture the photos and send them to the DeTomaso Registry.

Like the FAQs page instructs:

Send to ImageProcessor at DeTomasoRegistry.org

Put the VIN in the subject line

and include the photos >AS ATTACHMENTS< (not within the text part of a message).

Good Hunting!

Chuck

The De Tomaso Registry Guy

http://www.detomasoregistry.org/Members/ProvaMoMemMain.asp