[DeTomaso] Techno Question: installation of sway bars

Larry Stock larrys at panteraparts.com
Thu Feb 27 08:31:19 EST 2020

With the Pantera lifted and firmly secured on frame points on jack stands, secure the two center fixed mounts, then slowly use a floor jack to raise one or both rear tires until the two end mounts can be secured in a neutral suspension position. If you ever have any issues I have a 24/7 1-800-DeTomaso number you can call to reach my personal cell phone. Larry Stock