[DeTomaso] Trivial Techno Question

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Tue Feb 25 20:43:37 EST 2020

Dear Garth,

                  Aye. Aye.  Accept no substitute……  Thanks.

                           Warmest regards, Chuck Engles

For the weatherstripping that runs along the pinch weld and seals the underside of the decklid, get the correct OEM style weatherstripping from one of the vendors.  I think I got mine from Wilkinson's.  I ordered some from Hall and got some generic round JC Whitney hot rod weatherstripping which had to be sent back.