[DeTomaso] Pantera audio predicament

Larry Stock larrys at panteraparts.com
Tue Feb 18 18:43:31 EST 2020

I don’t know about Curt’s Radio, but I probably saw it. I think that’s where I got the idea to size the original block off plate graphics onto the face plate. The earlier ones had a failure rate with the flex board failing so they dropped that whole line for a while and reintroduced this some years later as one and only, hi end model that fixed the flexing faceplate problem. I don’t see a blue tooth graphic on the box but, it does show Sirius, MP3, and a dozen other digital compatibles. I did buy quite a few of these and affixed the Panther graphics to them, which I still think is pretty cool. I will have to check around to see if there is anything currently available that we can modify to suit the DeTomaso environment.

Larry