[DeTomaso] Pantera audio predicament

Larry Stock larrys at panteraparts.com
Tue Feb 18 16:15:31 EST 2020

It is a modern shaft-less radio, so you will need to open up the radio opening to fit, but yes the reversing radio block off plate looking graphics will require a knowledgeable second if not third look to see that it is not an original Radio Block off plate. You can also add a remote CD changer option. This a complete Kenwood KDC-X689 remote driven option, CD Digital Radio Receiver with Chrome DeTomaso Radio Block off plate graphics. All the modern radio conveniences that when not in use looks like a radio delete optioned Pantera interior.
Larry