[DeTomaso] Tips?? Rear window install

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 21:14:24 EST 2020

It works best if the rubber is pliable - i.e. let it sit in the sun.

I have used heavy gauge electrical wire if I didn't have nylon cord handy.  I have done this 5 or 6 times (not all on the Pantera).

Be careful not to tear the rubber at the corners.

Do not push too hard on the glass.  It will crack.  It happened to me.  Fortunately, any glass shop can cut a new one with safety glass.  Cheap too.

Have a beer afterwards.