[DeTomaso] Nicely Bought BaT Pantera

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Thu Feb 13 22:17:03 EST 2020

If I had the asking price in hand....   It would have been gone months ago.

Asa  Jay

⁣Asa Jay Laughton, W7TSC, MSgt, USAFR, retired
Sent using Jedi Mibd Tricks​

On Feb 13, 2020, 17:32, at 17:32, Larry Stock <larrys at panteraparts.com> wrote:
> [...]
>s <mbefthomas2 at gmail.com> Cc: detomaso at server.detomasolist.com Subject:
>Re: [DeT
>omaso] Nicely Bought BaT Pantera All,I think this was Ron Ketchumas
>car, out of
>San Diego?  Somebody please confirm or deny. Looks like it was very,
>very well-b
>ought. New owner gets a great car he can just turn the key and drive
>away in. Mi
>keSent from my iPad> On Feb 13, 2020, at 13:50, Mike & Elizabeth Thomas
><mbeftho
>mas2 at gmail.com> wrote:> > i>>?   Looks like a very nice car for $73K.
>VIN 5491,
>'73.> > >
>[1][2]https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1973-detomaso-pantera-22/?u
>tm_sour>
>ce=transactionalemail&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=bat_watched_listi
>ng>   _ended> > >   Mike Thomas> > >   Our email address has changed:
>Please use
>[2]mbefthomas2 at gmail.com for>   all new messages, thanks!> >
>References> >   1.
>[3]https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1973-detomaso-pantera-22/?utm_source=trans
>actionalemail&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=bat_watched_listing_ended>
> 2. mail
>    to:mbefthomas2 at gmail.com>
>Members who
>post to this list grant license to the list to forward any message
>posted here
>to all past, current, or future members of the list. They also grant
>the list ow
>ner permission to maintain an archive or approve the archiving of list
>messages.
>list gra
>nt license to the list to forward any message posted here to all past,
>current,
>or future members of the list. They also grant the list owner
>permission to main
>    tain an archive or approve the archiving of list messages.
>use the li
>    nks above.
>message p
>osted here to all past, current, or future members of the list. They
>also grant
>the list owner permission to maintain an archive or approve the
>archiving of lis
>    t messages.
>
>    References
>
>       1. mailto:marshallgsmith at sbcglobal.net
>2. https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1973-detomaso-pantera-22/?utm_sour
>3.
>https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1973-detomaso-pantera-22/?utm_source=transactionalemail&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=bat_watched_listing_ended
>
>To manage your subscription (change email address, unsubscribe, etc.)
>use the links above.

>message posted here to all past, current, or future members of the
>list. They also grant the list owner permission to maintain an archive
>or approve the archiving of list messages.
-------------- next part --------------
   If I had the asking price in hand....A A  It would have been gone
   months ago.

   AsaA  Jay

   On Feb 13, 2020, at 17:32, Larry Stock <[1]larrys at panteraparts.com>
We have her sitting right here waiting for the right buyer to come along.
Thought someone frustrated from the Scottsdale Auctions last month would be by t
o scoop it up, but not yet
Larry Stock
i>>?On 2/13/20, 4:13 PM, "DeTomaso on behalf of Asa Jay Laughton via DeTomaso" <
st.com> wrote:
       Has anyone bought the Snyder's orange Pantera yet?

       Curious,

       AsaA  Jay

       Asa Jay Laughton, W7TSC, MSgt, USAFR, retired

       Sent using Jedi Mibd Tricks

       On Feb 13, 2020, at 15:06, marshallgsmith
    Yes, that was Ron Ketcham's car. It is an outstanding example and the new ow
ner
    got quite a deal.MarshallSent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
    -------- Original message --------From: Mike Drew via DeTomaso <detomaso at ser
ver.
    [2]detomasolist.com> Date: 2/13/20  2:04 PM  (GMT-08:00) To: Mike & Elizabet
     '73.> > >   [1][2][3]https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1973-detomaso-panter
a-22/?u
    tm_sour>   ce=transactionalemail&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=bat_watched_l
isti
    ng>   _ended> > >   Mike Thomas> > >   Our email address has changed: Please
 use
     [2]mbefthomas2 at gmail.com for>   all new messages, thanks!> > References> >
  1.
     [3][4]https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1973-detomaso-pantera-22/?utm_sourc
e=trans
    actionalemail&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=bat_watched_listing_ended>   2.
mail
    to:mbefthomas2 at gmail.com>
     1. mailto:marshallgsmith at sbcglobal.net
     2.
     [8]https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1973-detomaso-pantera-22/?utm_s
     our
     3.
     [9]https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1973-detomaso-pantera-22/?utm_s
     ource=transactionalemail&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=bat_watched_l
     isting_ended
     4. [10]http://server.detomasolist.com/mailman/listinfo/detomaso
     etc.) use the links above.