[DeTomaso] About to sell on ebay

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 10 14:17:41 EST 2020

https://www.ebay.com/itm/153816861235
I'm not a fan of the white interior (dye it black?) the featureless door panels, and would lose the front bumper, but it looks like someone took very good care of it????
Wilwood brakes, 17 inch wheels, Edelbrock intake, nice looking ZF, stripped and painted engine compartment ... .  If the price doesn't jump in the last hour, I think someone is getting a very good deal if there are no rust issues.

Ken