[DeTomaso] Anyone a subscriber to Hot Rod magazine?

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Thu Dec 10 15:18:38 EST 2020

Dear Forum,

               I am told that Hot Rod magazine had a three article series
about repairing or rescuing a Cleveland engine in the March, May and July
2020 issues.    I would be keen to have copy of those articles.  If you have
those issues and you can scan or copy the articles, then please email me.

                        Warmest regards, Chuck Engles