[DeTomaso] 1973 DeTomaso Pantera L for sale

Mike Drew mikeldrew at aol.com
Sun Dec 6 00:49:06 EST 2020

Tom,

Looks like a fantastic car. I’m sorry you’re selling it.

Those wheels appear to be Pantera East wheels, which were made for Marino Perna by Boyd Coddington. The current Coddington ‘Campi’ wheels are a far cry from yours. They are beyond terrible, while yours are excellent.

Good luck with the sale. Or better yet, reconsider and keep it!

Cheers!

Mike

Sent from my iPad