[DeTomaso] GT5-S Sells for $167 on BaT

Mike & Elizabeth mbefthomas2 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 14:21:05 EST 2020

Looks like the prices of 5-S's have softened more than I realized.  I would
have guessed this car would go for a good deal more than $167K.

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1986-detomaso-pantera-gt5-s/?utm_source=tr
ansactionalemail
<https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1986-detomaso-pantera-gt5-s/?utm_source=t
ransactionalemail&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=bat_watched_listing_ending_s
oon> &utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=bat_watched_listing_ending_soon

Mike Thomas