[DeTomaso] auto transport NPC

Steve Lisa stevelisa at patentit.com
Sun Aug 30 21:20:01 EDT 2020

All, I have used Angels with great satisfaction.  They have open and
closed. I have used their closed service.

Here is the contact infor:

Jessica Ortiz
Angels Moving Autos
*530-245-0481*

Regards,

Steven G. Lisa, Esq.
The Law Offices of Lisa & Lesko, LLC
Email: SteveLisa at PatentIt.com
Direct: 480-442-0297

www.PatentIt.com

Scottsdale Office | P: 480.535.6656  |  F: 480.535.6628  |  A: 7689 East
Paradise Lane, Suite 2, Scottsdale, AZ 85260

Chicago Office | P: 312.752.4357  |  F: 312.896.5633  |  A: 55 E. Monroe
Street, Suite 3800, Chicago, IL 60603

This email is intended only for the recipient above and may contain
confidential and privileged information. If you received this email in
error please destroy it and indicate such by return email to me. Thank you.

On Wed, Aug 26, 2020, 15:48 Mike Drew via DeTomaso <