[DeTomaso] Air conditioning evaporator

Rich Hoppe richbhoppe at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 13:15:39 EDT 2020

I purchased and installed and aftermarket ac evaporator that has more
cooling tubes and less heater tubes in it.

It has been in the car a couple years without being used while I restored
the car.

Now I am trying to install the ac thermostat switch with the tube that goes
into the evaporator.

I cannot find a hole in the side of the evaporator where the tube goes in.

Has anyone else come up with this issue or do you have any idea where the
hole is.

I have camera that goes into the hole but I still do not see anything.

I am thinking of running the tube in the ac box and around to the front of
the evaporator to just use air being blow out to operate.

Anyone have input?
Rich