[DeTomaso] Rear Upright RIV Bearing

Corey Price coreyjprice at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 11:47:45 EDT 2020

All,

I'm rebuilding my uprights and have found RIV outer, sealed bearings.  Can anyone comment on these? Doing some minor research, I found that RIV is supposedly an offshoot of Fiat and the bearings were made in Italy. However, these bearings I found have "France" on them and feel good when I spin them. A local bearing supply said they were odd and probably no longer made. They also said the quality is unknown unless the bearing can be spun up and tested.

Corey