[DeTomaso] Best jacking points for floor jack?

Jeff Detrich jjdetrich at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 13:48:13 EDT 2020

His name was Joe Penisis.

In this day and age, he probably woould have been sued for sexual
harassment! 🤔

Jeff
6559

On Thu, Aug 20, 2020 at 5:05 PM Ken Green via DeTomaso <

>    Years ago working for Hughes Aircraft, our division manage sent out a
>    memo to everyone that was a victim of autocorrect.  His name was Joe
>    Penisis.
>
>    On Thursday, August 20, 2020, 2:44:26 PM PDT, Mike Drew via DeTomaso
>    <detomaso at server.detomasolist.com> wrote:
>    Tough. TOUGH. Stupid autocorrect.
>    Itas even changing my name. I type Mike and it changes it to Miie just
>    as I hit asenda.
>    Grrr....
>    MIKE
>    Sent from my iPad
>    > On Aug 20, 2020, at 14:34, Mike Drew <[1]mikeldrew at aol.com> wrote:
>    >
>    > i>>?Since my car used to bottom out (the springs on the aftermarket
>    Carrera shocks were laughably too softai have since switched to Konis
>    with much more appropriate springs) I used a thick piece of Delrin
>    black plastic. Itas touch, cheap, and sacrificial. I just drilled
>    countersunk holes in it then screwed it to the underside of the
>    chassis. Works great!
>    >
>    > Miie
>    >
>    > Sent from my iPad
>    >
>    >> On Aug 20, 2020, at 14:21, Will Kooiman <[2]will.kooiman at gmail.com>
>    wrote:
>    >>
>    >> i>>?One of the best mods I did was to add 1/4" plate to the rear
>    frame.  It's really easy to cut it into a rectangle and weld to the
>    frame.
>    >>
>    >> Now, I jack from the rear, and I don't worry about crushing
>    anything.
>    >>
>    >> i>>?On 8/20/20, 12:37 PM, "DeTomaso on behalf of Mirril McMullen"
>    <[3]detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf of
>    [4]mirrilm at earthlink.net> wrote:
>    >>
>    >>  Team,
>    >>
>    >>  Tow hooks are a very important subject.
>    >>
>    >>  I was going up the Esses at The Glen when I ran out of gas.
>    >>
>    >>  I coasted up the hill to the entrance on the back side of the
>    track.
>    >>
>    >>  Me and two guys pushed 6859 into the infield.
>    >>
>    >>  If I wasnat close to the side entrance, they would have thrown a
>    hook under the front suspension and yanked me off the track before the
>    next vintage race started.
>    >>
>    >>  I am looking at installing the Amerisport bumpers and integrating
>    dedicated Tow hooks both front and back.
>    >>
>    >>  /\/\
>    >>
>    >>
>    >>

-------------- next part --------------
   His name was JoeA Penisis.A A
   In this day and age, he probably woould have been sued for sexual
   harassment!A d-CUR
   Jeff
   6559

   On Thu, Aug 20, 2020 at 5:05 PM Ken Green via DeTomaso

     A  A Years ago working for Hughes Aircraft, our division manage sent
     out a
     A  A memo to everyone that was a victim of autocorrect.A  His name
     was Joe
     A  A Penisis.
     A  A On Thursday, August 20, 2020, 2:44:26 PM PDT, Mike Drew via
     DeTomaso
     A  A <[2]detomaso at server.detomasolist.com> wrote:
     A  A Tough. TOUGH. Stupid autocorrect.
     A  A Itas even changing my name. I type Mike and it changes it to
     Miie just
     A  A as I hit asenda.
     A  A Grrr....
     A  A MIKE
     A  A Sent from my iPad
     A  A > On Aug 20, 2020, at 14:34, Mike Drew