[DeTomaso] Difficulty starting the Pantera...

Joseph F Byrd, Jr byrdjf at embarqmail.com
Fri Aug 21 09:16:06 EDT 2020

I wonder why no one makes/sells a gated charge storage device to provide a few seconds of full voltage to the ignition electronics during battery voltage dip during starter motor.
I would think the audio guys with the super bass drivers would have something.
A diode and a couple big caps would be old school, sure that has to be something new that would have a higher storage density (fast charge dry battery?)
joe