[DeTomaso] Difficulty starting the Pantera...

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 08:34:24 EDT 2020

+1 for Rich's answer.  On start, the voltage will sag at the battery,
less than a volt for a new battery but a half sulfated one will sag to
9V easy.  That's way too low a voltage to run the electronics and
power your coil even if you are getting good starter amperage.

sean

--
Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com http://spkorb.org (est 1994)